- Individual contributions can increase from $3,350 to $3,400.
- Maximum contributions for family plans remain the same at $6,750.
- High deductible plans in 2017 will be those that have an annual deductible of least $1,300 for self-only coverage and $2,600 for family coverage.
- The annual catch-up contribution of $1,000 for account holders that are 55 or older is unchanged.
- Out of pocket maximums are unchanged at $6,550 for individuals and $13,100 for families.
It is important that employers pay careful notice to these changes if you offer group health coverage. If you are unsure if your health plan is compliant, please contact an Employee Benefits Expert at FosterThomas HR. Let’s Talk.
HR Compliance, HR Management & Consulting
- Do you need assistance in understanding and communicating ACA information to your employees?
Our exceptional HR Management Solutions are designed to provide complete and continuous HR compliance, guidance, employee cultivation, training and administration. Gain peace of mind, knowing that your unique human resources needs are being taken care of accurately, by your team of HR experts at FosterThomas HR.
[btn href=”http://fosterthomas.com/hr-management-consulting/” color=”red” target=”_self]HR COMPLIANCE[/btn]